Saturday, September 24, 2011

Thinking Minds

Friends, Read & Laugh at this confusion .....

Once, two men met at a bar and struck up a conversation regarding their families, their problems, etc.....

After a while one of them said, "You think you have problems in life? You should listen to my situation.... A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter and we got married. Later, my father married my stepdaughter.
That made my stepdaughter my stepmother, and my father became my stepson. Also, my wife became the mother-in-law of her father-in-law. Then the daughter of my wife, who was my stepmother, had a son.
This boy was my half brother because he was my father's son, but he was also the son of my wife's daughter, which made him my wife's grandson. That made me the grandfather of my half brother.

This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the sister of my son, my mother-in-law, is also my grandmother. This makes my father the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife. I am my stepmother's brother-in-law; my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I am my own grandfather !!!!.... And you think only you have problems in life...?"

Moral of the Story ....

Friends, mind always gets puzzled into such confusion words.  The problems created by the mind or by thinking can be solved through thinking. But no real problem or existential problems can be solved by the mind.
Too much thinking makes one miss all the solutions and sometimes creates even more problems.  Unless one moves deep in existence, existential problems can not have any solutions.
One can only come to one’s own truth through a very silent presence. 

Friends, thinking minds are always different from each other but silent minds are always one.

 Have a Wonderful Day Friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment