Sunday, September 18, 2011

Osho: The Law of Magic !!




".....Just be happy and the beloved comes. Just be happy and the friends are there. Just be happy and everything follows.

It is not only that you place a seed in the soil and the tree follows; let there be a tree and there are millions of seeds. If cause is followed by effect, effect is again followed by cause. This is the chain! Then it becomes a circle .... start from anywhere, create the cause or create the effect.

It is easier to create the effect because the effect depends totally upon you; the cause may not be so dependent on you. If I say I can only be happy when a particular friend is there with me, then it depends on the particular friend, whether he is there with you or not. If I say I cannot be happy until I collect this much wealth, then it depends on the whole world and the economic situations and so many other parameters. It may not happen, and so I cannot be happy.

Cause is beyond me. Effect is within me. Cause is in the surroundings, in the situations. Effect is me ! If I can create the effect, the cause will automatically follow. Choose to be blissful and see what happens. Your whole life will change immediately and you will see miracles happening around you, because now you have created the effect and causes will have to follow.
This will look magical; you can even call it "the law of magic".

~ Osho

2 comments: