Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am Responsible!


Essence of Life ….
“…I am responsible for my life, for all my suffering, for my pain, for all that has happened to me and is happening to me …. I have chosen it this way. These are the seeds that I sowed and now I am reaping the crop …I am responsible for everything that is happening in my life!” … Once this insight settles in you and becomes a natural understanding in you, then everything else becomes simple in life. Then life starts taking a new turn, starts moving into a new dimension. That dimension is conversion, revolution, mutation, transformation… because once you know you are responsible, you also know that you can drop it any moment when you decide to do so. Nobody can prevent you from dropping it…!”  - By OSHO

Have a Wonderful Day Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment