Saturday, May 16, 2015

Impermanence

                              Image result for positive and negative space

When somebody tells me that he or she has failed in their academic exams, my question is,
"Is it a law that you will pass every time?"

                 Image result for failureImage result for failure

 When someone tells me that my boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with me, my question is,
"Is it a rule that you will have successful relationships everywhere?"

 When somebody asks me why am I feeling depressed, my question is,
"Is it compulsory to have confidence all the time?"

Image result for depression Image result for depression

 When someone cries to me about their huge business loss due to a wrong decision, my question is,
"Is it possible that you take all right decisions?"

Image result for loss


 The fact is, our expectation that life has to be perfect/permanent is the biggest reason of our unhappiness.

One has to understand the law of impermanence of nature.

Image result for day and nightImage result for day and night

 After each sunny day, there has to be a dark night, after each birth there have to be certain deaths, for the full moon to come again it has to pass through no moon. In this imperfection of nature, there is perfection.
                                                         Image result for circle of life

 So stop taking your failures and bad part of your life so personally or intensely, even God does not like to give you pain but it is the cycle through which you have to pass. Prepare yourself for one more fight after each fall because even failures cannot be permanent...!


                                      Image result for get up and go

Image result for imperfection Image result for loss
Enjoy life.... 

Shared by: Dipal G. Bhansali

No comments:

Post a Comment